URGENT NEED FOR CNA INSTRUCTOR
International Career Institute (ICI) in Lincolnwood IL is searching for a Part-Time CNA Instructor to teach In-Person Laboratory and/or Clinical for its Hybrid program. Classes are on weekdays and/or weekends, teaching assignment will depend on Instructor’s availability. Send resume to email@example.com
- Registered Nurse in Illinois
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) OR
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) with completion of State-Approved Train-the-Trainer and Evaluator Workshop
- Experience teaching a nursing lab/clinical preferred but not required
- Experience in teaching online and/or using course management programs preferred but not required.
- Experience with traditional and non-traditional students from diverse backgrounds.
- Participates in organizing program of practical and technical instruction, including demonstrations of skills required in trade
- Participates in preparing outline of instructional program and assembles material to be presented in accordance with school policies and curricula
- Plans and supervises work of students, individually or in small groups, in laboratory and/or clinical
- Tests and evaluates achievement of student theoretical/practical knowledge and trade skills
- Places and supervises students at the clinical site and/or laboratory
- Assists the school in developing and maintaining a quality program of instruction
- Maintains currency in teaching field through professional development
- Performs other duties as assigned