This site is dedicated to the nursing assistant educators in the State of Illinois.
The functions of the organization shall be to:
- Identify and analyze issues affecting the practice of CNAs.
- Promote the quality of basic and continuing education programs for CNAs.
- Monitor clinical practice issues affecting the direct and indirect patient care activities of CNAs and their impact on educational programming.
- Provide a forum for the exploration and discussion of problems unique to CNA education.
- Represent and serve as spokespersons for CNA education.
- Study and evaluate trends and research in education, nursing, and healthcare.
- Issue statements of position and recommendation to appropriate government bodies.
To all CNAEA Members!
Have you submitted your Membership Application/Renewal yet?
If not, please follow this link and complete it now:
For Northern Region: Enter your information directly https://forms.gle/Eufzi7TKkLBHU67J6
For Central Region:Central Region Membership Application
For Southern Region: CNAEA Membership Application Southern Regions 04.2019
Am I eligible for membership?
Membership is open to all IDPH-approved Certified Nursing Assistant Instructors, Program Coordinators and other individual vested stakeholders. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about CNAEA and membership.