International Career Institute (ICI) in Lincolnwood IL is searching for a Part-Time CNA Instructor to teach Laboratory and Clinical for its Hybrid program. Classes are on weekdays and weekends, teaching assignment will depend on Instructor’s availability. Send your resume to Sheila Ferrer-Estor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Registered Nurse in Illinois
2. Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) OR Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) with completion of State-Approved Train-the-Trainer and Evaluator Workshop
3. Experience teaching a nursing lab/clinical preferred but not required
4. Experience in teaching online and/or using course management programs preferred but not required.
5. Experience with traditional and non-traditional students from diverse backgrounds.
1. Participates in organizing program of practical and technical instruction, including demonstrations of skills required in trade
2. Participates in preparing outline of instructional program and assembles material to be presented in accordance with school policies and curricula
3. Plans and supervises work of students, individually or in small groups, in laboratory and/or clinical
4. Tests and evaluates achievement of student theoretical/practical knowledge and trade skills
5. Places and supervises students at the clinical site and/or laboratory
6. Assists the school in developing and maintaining a quality program of instruction
7. Maintains currency in teaching field through professional development
8. Performs other duties as assigned