General Description: Harper College: a local high school position and clinical supervisor positions available.
· Certified Train the Trainer
· Must meet all qualifications for the appropriate license through the Illinois State Board of Education.
Instruct high school students in training for employment as nursing assistants and for future entry into nursing education programs. This program leads to a certification of completion recorded with the Illinois Department of Public Health. Training will include the development of basic nursing and cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills through lecture, laboratory demonstration, laboratory practice, and clinical experience. Instruction in this program includes a minimum of forty clinical hours held in long-term facilities in the community
- Term: 9 1/2 months, Full-Time
- There are also clinical supervisor and adjunct positions
- Please email Elizabeth Pagenkopf, at 847-309-5271 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply online at http://jobs.harpercollege.edu/cw/en-us/job/492351/clinical-supervisor-certified-nursing-assistant-program