This site is dedicated to the nursing assistant educators in the State of Illinois.
The functions of the organization shall be to:
- Identify and analyze issues affecting the practice of CNAs.
- Promote the quality of basic and continuing education programs for CNAs.
- Monitor clinical practice issues affecting the direct and indirect patient care activities of CNAs and their impact on educational programing.
- Provide a forum for the exploration and discussion of problems unique to CNA education.
- Represent and serve as spokespersons for CNA education.
- Study and evaluate trends and research in education, nursing, and healthcare.
- Issue statements of position and recommendation to appropriate government bodies.
INSTRUCTOR CODE: UPON COMPLETION OF A Train The Trainer Course your Program Coordinator or you must apply for an instructor code with a copy of their TtT/Evaluator certificate(s), an updated resume and a CPR card. Please send all in an Email IDPH at email@example.com
SPRING 2019 State Meeting: April 12, 2019 Annual Conference
Please use FireFox or Safari to access.
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- This course is intended for those instructors due for refresher in January 1 to December 31, 2018. This is the first component of the refresher requirement.
- Participants must be approved to teach theory, clinical and Alzheimer’s content and be an Approved Evaluator prior to registering for this course.
- FROM IDPH: **IMPORTANT – INSTRUCTOR REQUIREMENTS:Participants must meet the qualifications outlined in the June 2013 Illinois Administrative Code Section 395.160 Instructor Requirements. To see the requirements, click on the following link: http://www.ilga.gov/commission/jcar/admincode/077/07700395sections.html.
Please contact Randy Carey-Walden, RN, MSN, CCM, Public Service Administrator for the Illinois Department of Public Health Education & Training Division. Email IDPH at firstname.lastname@example.org with participant questions.
- DEMENTIA WORKSHOP: October 13, Harper College